Friday, September 12, 2008

Were Off Again

Good Morning Blog-sphere!! I pray all is well with you all. I know it's been a bit since I've posted. Forgive Me? Our Son had a birthday last week and we started homeschooling 9/2. It has been very busy here.
My family likes to take a homeschooling vacation each September. We try to go somewhere historical and fun. We've been to Washington, D.C., NY City, and Lancaster, Penn. At any rate were off again.
This time were starting out in Hancock, Mass. Then over to Sturbridge Village in Mass. Then were off to Gettysburg, Penn. Then final destination is to one of my favorite places, Lancaster, Penn.!!!!!!!
I've borrowed a digital camera from my Aunt(Thanks, Aunt Dee) and hopefully I will have lots of pictures for you all. At this point you may be thinking, I thought this lady was frugal? I can't wait to share with you how God opened some doors so that we could have this very cool vacation!
My boys just arrived home from getting cheap $10.00 hair cuts. (That is a good price in this neck of the woods, average haircut for boys and men $14-20) I tried cutting their hair once and my husband said "Never Again!!" Haircutting was not a particular talent the Lord bestowed upon me. It was pretty bad! Besides with all this picture taking my boys gotta look good.
I pray you all have a great week. We are having some spectacular Fall weather here in the Northeast. Have a blessed week! Michelle

No comments: