Saturday, October 25, 2008

I Apologize

Dear Fellow Blogger,
You may notice that I have removed the Christmas countdown icon at the top of my blog site. I just logged on to moderate a comment and an advertisement was in it's place. The advertisement was asking what type of alcohol drink I preferred. Let me answer a resounding NONE!
This blog is dedicated to bringing glory and honor to the Lord Jesus Christ. I don't want any area of this blog to be displeasing to the Lord. If you have logged onto my blog recently and saw something being advertised that was offensive to you, I apologize. This blog is dedicated to sharing Christian ideals with fellow believers, and the Blessed hope of the Lord Jesus Christ to a lost and dying world.
It is also dedicated to help women learn frugal ideas and skills, in turn helping them to reduce their family budgets. Perhaps sharing with them that if their hearts desire is to be a "Keeper of the Home", it is possible with hard work and God's grace, even if they are currently working full-time outside their home. Beyond that it has no other purpose. I am not blogging to make money or advertise something I did not approve of, or even better that Christ would not approve of. If you are looking for a blog that is Christ honoring, soul loving, Bible teaching, Devil Hating, than you have found the right place. Welcome. I hope you stop back.
Blessings, Michelle

No comments: