Friday, May 1, 2009

First Time Target Deals

I have to admit, I have not been a huge fan of Target. I

rarely shop there and on the few occasions I have, I have not found

many deals. Today I take all that back. Let me share my deals

with you. First I got the above candles. They were $5.99 each

but I had (2) $4cpn that I had printed off moneysavingmom.

The total came to $3.98 +tax. However I got a $5.oo Target gift card,

making them free + overage!






Deal #2. I kinda screwed this one up because I did not print

enough cpns @ home, but it was such a good deal I got it

anyway. The cereal is on sale for $2.39/bx. If you buy 5 boxes

you get a $5.00 Target gift card. I had only printed 2 cpns. But after

using the 5.00 gift card in Deal #1, I paid 4.95 for 5 boxes of Special

K cereal. Less than $1.00 box!!






Deal #3. Total OOP for this deal .77cents. I had a $1.50/2 on


the shells, $1.25 on the deodorant and a $2 cpn for the snuggle.



So for all the above I spent $10.19. I think that is pretty good. Thank you to Moneysaving Mom and A thrifty Mom for all these great deals. I will definitely be looking at the target deals a little more closely!



Michelle






No comments: