Saturday, May 9, 2009

A New Blog Find

Friends, I have found a delightful new blog that I would love to share with you. I have visited this site often and have been blessed each time I have stopped by.
This is a young woman by the name of Jen whose wisdom seems far superior to her years. She posts mouth watering recipes, and thought provoking content. Something to feed the tummy and the soul! If you follow the link here, she is giving away a delightful apron and handbag that she herself has made.
Above all, it appears she has a heart for the Lord. She has a very feminine blog and posts many lovely pictures. Her blog is truly delightful. For the Teen girls in my Sunday school class, this is definitely a site for you. I hope you all enter and win one of her fantastic giveaways!

Blessings,
~Michelle~

No comments: