Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Breaking The Budget

Well folks it is only March of the new year, and my Husband and I are all ready breaking our budget, (if you missed that post you can read here) and are we ever excited!!! We are celebrating our 15th Wedding Anniversary , in style!!!!


At first we were not going to plan much except dinner and a quiet evening together at home. Let me say there is nothing wrong with that. We have celebrated many anniversaries this way and they have been very meaningful. .


If you haven't noticed folks, our world is changing. Marriage is no longer honored as the institution God created it to be. Marriages are rarely lasting to the 5 year mark, much less the 15 year mark! I believe Satan has declared an all out war on Marriage.


In our ever changing world many young people have absolutely no clue regarding the sanctifying union of Man and Wife. They have watched everything take precedent over marriage. Husbands no longer lead and wives no longer follow and kids are mixed up somewhere in it between. If we would only follow the Bible way of marriage.


When my husband got saved and I rededicated my life to the Lord, our marriage took on a whole new meaning for the both of us. We had a good marriage prior, now we have a Christ centered marriage and I can not tell you the difference it has made.


I found a beautiful post over at A Wise Woman builds her Home. To read the article click here . I pray it is a blessing to you.



I am very excited to share that I will be posting a weekly series on Marriage that will run 6 weeks. I have asked some dear friends if they will help me with this series and I am in prayer as to what God will do!



Stay tuned I will be rolling out the details early next week.



Back to our Anniversary, I will be sharing with you our plans on making our 15th Wedding Anniversary memorable. I promise to share pictures. To get you real intrigued, it involves a 10 room castle!!!



Hope you all got your free coffee. I am off to get mine Now!

Blessings, Michelle

No comments: