Tuesday, March 31, 2009

We Love Getting The Mail





I don't know about your house, but we love getting the mail here. My son usually beats me to get the mail, and there is usually not a day that goes by that my husband doesn't call and ask if we got the mail yet. You would think that we were waiting for the Publishers Clearing House check or something!!


I love getting the mail, because at least once a week there is a freebie in it for me! Thanks, to Money Saving Mom I am usually not at a loss for free stuff! Today my son picked up the mail and tada, 3 free things!


First, this is the 3rd issue of Woman's Day that I have received absolutely FREE! I got an issue last week that was full of some great coupons. If you didn't get your copy yet, read here.


I also received a free cookbook pamphlet full of recipes from kitchen Basics. I quickly looked through and will be trying some of these real soon. I made a hefty portion of vegetable stock about a month ago, with some left over fresh vegetables that I had, and froze several quart size single use bags in my freezer. Great way to save money on stock! It is also very healthy for you.


Third, I received a card from Bath & Body for a free travel size item ($5.00 value) for their new Signature Collection, no purchase required. The card is also good for 20% off your entire purchase. I was in Bath & Body just a few days ago. I didn't have any coupons and couldn't find any deep sales, so I left. Thanks, to my free travel size item card, I'll be headed back during the sale. 4/6-4/26. Thanks, Bath & Body.


To receive each of these free items really only took a few minutes of my time to sign up! Did I mention, we really love getting the mail here!!!


Blessings, Michelle

No comments: