Tuesday, February 8, 2011

eehhmmm, Is anybody out there?







Dear Blogging Friends,
Greetings to you all, on this once again snowy day here in upstate N.Y...............
I am sitting here at my dining room table with the sun shining through the window, listening to the music on my site. Praise The Lord.( For he saith to the snow, Be thou on the earth; Job 37:6a)
I hope you are all well and had a wonderful Christmas. We had a blessed Christmas and have hit the floor running in the New Year.


I took December off from couponing and what a blessed time that was! We ate from the pantry and freezer. The additional "extra" time in my schedule was a bountiful blessing in many ways. I truly enjoyed the couple of extra hours gained from not having to shop and prepare. Secondly, we reduced our pantry overload and cleaned out our freezer.Thirdly we saved money to put toward Christmas:)
We have set new financial goals for 2011 as we are getting closer and closer to wiping out all credit card debit. If I was more technical I would try to come up with a fancy graph that I see other bloggers use, but this blogger is technically challenged. You will just have to take my word for it.. God's been good!!!!!!!!!!!

I also have set a few blogging goals, you ready.... I am hoping posting these will make me more accountable to you all, so here goes......

First I hope to blog at least once a week. More if time allows:)
Post more money saving deals that pertain to our local area. Price Chopper specifically. For those who know me that is where I do the majority of my shopping.
And last but not least, post more content that pertains to homemaking, the ministry of being a wife and mother, and all things feminine. I have such a burden for the state of womanhood in our culture. Stay tuned....

I pray you are all having a blessed day where ever you may be, and remember above all things that Jesus loves you and so do I!!!


~Blessings~
Michelle
P.S. Sorry for the double picture, I can't figure how to get it off. I told you I was tech challenged and my computer time is up!










1 comment:

A Joyful Chaos said...

I'm glad you had a pleasant Christmas and hope that so far 2011 has been a blessing to you and yours.

I have never really learned how to do the professional couponing thing but would love to learn. Any way to save a little extra money sounds great to me!