Thursday, February 17, 2011

New Blog Site: The Coupon Engineer

Dear Friends I would like to invite you all over to my new blog site. I will be blogging on deals and frugal finds that pertain to our local area. I have started teaching Coupon Seminars and wanted an area where I could post deals and store finds, for those in my area. I am blogging
@ http://michelle-thecouponengineer.blogspot.com . I hope you will stop over and leave me a comment. I am planning on hosting a giveway , early next week.

I will still contine to blog here @byhisgraceandforhisglory.This blog's content will still continue to address how I was able to leave my full-time job as a Nurse to become a full-time Homemaker and a perdiem Nurse. It is also my prayer it will contiue to be an encouragement as we strive to be all we can be for Our Lord & Saviour and Our Families.

I am currently writing a series to encourage us all in the job description of the Proverbs 31 Woman. That series will start March 1st.

I hope you will all stop by my new site and say hello. Remember to stop by early next week for my first giveaway!!

Blessings,
~Michelle~

No comments: