Thursday, October 29, 2009

To God Be The Glory


October has been an exciting month for us financially. This month we were able to pay off 2 more bills. Personal high interest loans to be exact!
My husband and I embarked on this financial journey of becoming debt free about 5 years ago. It has been a long journey, but very worth it. We have seen God do great and mighty things.
You can read of our financial journey here , here and here.
I won't tell you that it has been easy. It has not. But God has been ever so faithful to our family. When I think of where He brought us from to where we are now, I am humbled and in awe of the awesomeness of the Holy God we serve.
O Lord we give thanks for all that you are. It is by His grace and for His glory that I write this post!
~Michelle~
He must increase, but I must decrease. John 3:30
Emphasis KJB

No comments: