Thursday, July 17, 2008

Today's Frugal Tip

Todays Frugal Tip is one of time mgmt. One of the most precious resources we have is time, and it is valuable. I am always looking for ways to streamline and be more efficient. As a critical care nurse I became a very efficient multi-tasker. In fact this is an area I often need to bring into subjection or I could multi-task myself to death!!!
My pet peeve is cleaning the bathrooms. I usually completely clean the bathrooms on Monday. I find after a busy weekend, the bathrooms are in desperate need of attention. So on Sunday night after everyone is done using the bathroom, I put bleach in the toilet, bathtub, and sink. I usually take the bath mat, turn it right side up and fill the tub with bleach and hot water, about half full. Same with the sink. While I am sleeping the bleach is doing its job (I love bleach!!!!!) and when I get up in the morning the bathroom is half cleaned!
I will definitely be posting about bleach in the future. I love the stuff. I have been known to be a little zealous in the past and almost asphyxiate myself, but all in all ,I still love the stuff. I am kinda a germ fanatic, and bleach kills them all!! I really was normal until I took microbiology in College. Yikes!!!! I learned more about microbes than I ever really needed to know. All my friends know how much I love bleach and you wanta know the beauty, the stuff is cheap! God is so good to me.
Have a blessed day! Michelle

No comments: