Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Please Be Patient With Me!

Fellow readers, as I have shared with you many times,I am frugal. I live a frugal lifestyle and when I say that I am not kidding. Hence we don't own cell phones nor do we own a digital camera. I know many blogs post pictures,and I am in the process of learning to do that.

I am still learning this whole blogging thing but that takes lots of time., and while I love and pray for you all, my family and service to God are the major priorities in my life. I am learning and working on making this site more user friendly. Just be patient with me. Soon I hope to post some fun pictures from a friends camera.

I have asked for an inexpensive digital camera for Christmas. Knowing my wonderful Hubby he'll do what He can to get it for me! God sure is good.

I do have a question for you all, does anyone know how to link to a previous post on your own site? I've been reading the help tutorial through blogger, but still am a bit confused. If any one has some quick tips for me I sure would appreciate an e-mail. You can reach me at rnmwilkins@yahoo.com Thanks in advance for your help.I hope and pray all is going well for you all and frugality is becoming a reality in your lives!! Blessings, Michelle

No comments: