Sunday, February 8, 2009

CVS Money Maker


I haven't been doing much CVS shopping lately. However it is being reported that this is a money maker at CVS right now. It is reported that the 12oz. bottles of Extra Strength Cherry are ringing up for $3.65. ( I would check this with the price scanner or cashier) Currently there is $3 ECB for Mylanta products. We stock piled this product when K-Mart was having their double cpn sale. There were $2 cpns so I think I paid $.99 for this product. My hubby loves this stuff! You can go to http://www.mylanta.com/ and print a $2/1 cpn. I am going to try this deal out and I'll let you know how it all goes!

Frugal Tip: You can use baking soda as an antacid. You would use 1/2 tsp to 4oz. warm water, Every 3-4 hours as needed.My Grandad always used this for his heartburn. However consult your physician if you have renal or heart disease. Also, antacids interfere with some medications so consult your pharmacist if you take RX drugs. I would not use this in small children. As many of you know, I am a nurse. I am however in no way giving medical advice. This is just what has worked for my family. I will be giving frugal tips like this in the future. I will not endorse any one product. If ever you have any questions regarding your physical health, you should contact your health care professional or pharmacist.
Blessings, Michelle

No comments: