Thursday, February 12, 2009

Free Dunkin Donuts Coffee on Wed thru 3/18


I received this coupon in the mail yesterday. I hope you all did too!! It entitles you to a free medium Dunkin Donuts coffee, every Wednesday thru march 18!! I checked it out yesterday (despite the fact it states Albany, Berkshire area) and it is working here!! However, mine was not free. I had to pay .13cents for the tax. Still a great deal to me:)
For those of you who know me, you know, I love Dunkin Donuts coffee and I LOVE Free things. Unfortunately it's not in the "new" budget, the evaluate the every purchase budget. But for .78 cents, with this coupon, I can get 6 almost free medium coffees! Now that's in the Budget!!!:):):):
P.S. Make sure to cut the coupon out and place in your purse. Don't give the coupon to the server, just show it and take it back. That way you can enjoy your almost free coffee every Wed!!
Blessings, Michelle

No comments: