Friday, February 27, 2009

I am "Blessed"

Well I'm back in the saddle. Sorry it has taken me a few days to get back to blogging. My family and I attended a youth Conference in Rochester, NY last week with the Teens of our Church. It takes me a while to get caught up after one of those events!
I came back physically exhausted but what a Spirit filled event!!!!!!!
God did some great things in our group while there, and I know many seeds were planted. In fact one of the Teen boys trusted Christ as His Saviour this past week!! God is good.

The theme of the conference was "Blessed". God did many things in my heart and it is always my prayer that God would do a work in me whenever I attend a preaching conference. I am a work in progress. I need constant molding from the Master.

I was truly humbled by the goodness of God in my life. He is so much better to me than I deserve. I am also so very grateful that my Salvation doesn't hinge on me, but the finished work of the Cross. If that doesn't make you feel blessed, I don't know what will!

I am looking forward to posting this week. I pray you all have had a blessed week and stay tuned for some frugal tips and posts! Have a great weekend!

Blessings, Michelle

No comments: